Bath & Body Works | New Candle Collection Coming

October 2, 2014
 
Just when you thought it was safe and all of the Holiday Collections of Candles were out there are  more candles coming...
 
Light up the Room
 
and
 
Be Daring
 
 
I will get more information and update this post.

I was told these will not be coming out until the floor set after Halloween.

Update:

I remembered seeing on fellow blogger Kelly's page some time ago a photo she took of signage in a store of potential candles.  As soon as the SA in the store just told me the names of what came in; Light up the Room and Be Daring,  I immediately thought of the photo and searched for it.

Could these be the new candles?  As soon as I hear more of a confirmation, I will post.

Live in the Sunshine
Fresh Blooms

Sparkle Every Day
Confetti Cupcake

Go with the Flow
Bergamot Waters

Wine Down
Pomegranate Sangria

Light up the Room
Green Apple Sparkler

Dream Big
Lavender Clouds

Dance 'Til Dawn
Tropical Tango

Be Daring
Spiced Saffron Redwood