Bath & Body Works | New online today ❥October 3, 2014

October 3, 2014
 
When I woke up this morning the day seemed dreary out so I thought I would cat nap for just a few more minutes.  The buzz from my phone quashed that idea so I reached over and checked to see what email came in making that noise.  I had the Bath and Body Works page loaded from yesterday and when I put my glasses on I was nicely surprised to see some Holiday Traditions online.
 
I screen shot the page, went to the next taking in all of the cutesie artwork on all of the labels....and when I went to refresh, it was gone.
 
I am thinking it was being loaded to the site and by some dumb luck I caught a few glimpses. I know that Holiday was scheduled to come out in stores November 3rd and usually online releases things a bit earlier but I didn't expect a month earlier...but hey, I will take it.  Like I always say, grab me when I am willing to buy!
 
So here are those sneak peeks...
 
 
 
 
And these items also became available online today:
 
Snow and Slopes
Wallflowers - mason jar and 3 wick candles - room sprays
 


 



 
Winters Wonder Pocketbacs