bath & Body Works | A Thousand Wishes | Holiday I | 2014

October 17, 2014
I have spent numerous hours yesterday and today sharing everything that is coming out for the Holiday I floor set at Bath and Body Works but I didn't get the new Signature Fragrance list done yet so I will share that now.
Everything looks so beautiful and pink and girly and special. I am looking forward to seeing it in person.
 
A Thousand Wishes
 
Available in these forms:
 
Shower Gel
Body Lotion
Fine Fragrance Mist
 
Trio to go
 
Body Cream
Swirl Body Lotion
 
Diamond Shimmer Mist
Preview Eau De toilette
Eau de Parfum
Crystal confetti spray
 
lip wand
mini confetti boxed gift set
Tote gift set
 

Accessories:
Wishes tote (black)
small pink glitter shopper
pink and purple glitter cosmetic bag (2pk.)
Wish Glass Tray
Tote gift set