Department: Beauty | Chapstick Holiday 2014 Edition | Pumpkin Pie and Candy Cane

October 21, 2014
 
It had taken me some time to find it since my first InstaGram sighting, but I was finally successful in locating Chapstick brand newest Holiday 2014 flavor Pumpkin Pie earlier this month while on vacation in another town.  And in doing so, I made sure I bought a box of 12 of them; I plan on sharing some. Maybe. :)
 
These were found in a Walmart store, in the checkout aisle for the price of $1.00 but I have seen photos that they were also in Walmart on a large display with other flavors. They are also going to be available in CVS.
 
 
Another holiday favorite also returned, Candy Cane, and I grabbed this three pack in the checkout aisle in Target for $2.99. The single tubes were in my Walmart and Walgreens stores and the three pack will be at Target, CVS and Walmart.

I had read that there is a Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake MIXSTIX flavor coming out in a single stick in CVS and Walgreens (I haven't found it yet) and a two count package at Target. What an interesting flavor combo, I look forward to trying it!
That will be my next quest. :)