Bath & Body Works | Shopping

November  2, 2014
 
Here are some of the goodies I got today....Tomorrow I am set to get my latest
online order and I will post all of that then.
 
Today the leaf coupon was expiring...the fall bounceback that let you get any body care free with a ten dollar purchase up to a $14.00 value.
 
Even though I had a mystery discount coupon I could have used...using four of those leaves gave me $56.00 worth of items free with my $40.00 purchase.
I got three fine fragrance mists free and the new Winter White Woods hand cream.
 
 
I bought twenty pocketbacs today...even though I have  ton...and more coming tomorrow...But I am planning another giveaway on my IG account so I wanted to be sure I have enough for gifts too. 
And Snowman Pop Rocks!
 


 

 
My store had the Holiday Smart Soap refills out and they looked pretty.
Smart Soap Refill
 
Carribean Escape
Dancing Waters
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Kitchen Lemon
*Merry Cookie
*Raspberry Meringue
*Salted Caramel
Twisted Peppermint
Vanilla Bean Noel
Warm Vanilla Sugar
White Citrus
Winter Candy Apple
Winter Cranberry



 

 
This huge luminary is in the Martinis and Mistletoe section and is $59.00 I think

 
 
And a friend to my Facebook page sent me this photo of the new Frosted Wonderland Pocketbac....:)