Smashbox | Be Legendary On the Rocks Lipstick Trio | Cyber Monday purchase

December 7, 2014
 
 
As a few of my orders from this past Black Friday and Cyber Monday start to filter in, I wanted to share some of what I received.  This item in particular was extremely disappointing for me.
 
I have used Smashbox products before and know what they cost and when I saw this lipstick trio was being offered from Ulta for $19.00, it was the first thing I loaded into my cart.
 
It arrived yesterday and I was stunned at the size of the lipsticks I found inside.
 
I had to put it up against a new, full sized lipstick from Loreal to show just how thin, and small and so little a product you are getting.
 
Ordering online is difficult because you can't actually open the box to see what your getting.  I never would have spent that amount on such an item.
 
I do purchase high end lip products and usually you know what your getting by the description.  I went back to look and no where does it mention....teeny weeny.
 
 
 Shades are:
Legendary, Fig and Primrose