Department: Beauty | New Cosmetic Displays | January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015
 
Just a few of the new Cosmetics I have seen and photographed this week at Rite-Aid, Ulta and CVS.
 
I guess with the movie coming out soon, we will be seeing cosmetics in the Greys...
These are on Ulta Currently:
 
Surrender to the passion. Surrender to the color.

OPI celebrates Universal's movie release Fifty Shades of Grey with six limited-edition colors - five shades of gray ranging from smoky to sparkling to seductive, and an ever-passionate, ever-romantic red.

Don't just see color...feel color.

Shades:
My Silk Tie: This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
Romantically Involved: I'm in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
Dark Side of the Mood: This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
Shine for Me: This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
Cement the Deal: I'd sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
Embrace the Gray: Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 
 

 
 


 

 
 
 This is what is missing from Physicians Formula display