Bath & Body Works | Hobnail Glass | Single Wick Candles

March 27, 2015
 
They say good things come to those who wait...and I am a believer. 
 
Last year when the BBW test stores down south began offering these pretty hobnail glass candles around mothers day I think it was, if I am remembering correctly..I really wanted one.  I loved the colored glass and the reminiscent hobnail look of the glassware I saw growing up.
 
A "friend" said that they would be glad to get it for me ....ahem... yes, sure...but that never happened.  And with the stores not shipping candles, I was out of luck. Usually if things were being tested, eventually it releases nationwide, but these didn't then.
 
Here we are a year later and these candles will be available for everyone coming April 13th....just in time for this years Mother's Day.
 
So far there were Lilac Blossom, Sundress and Watermelon...and they are so pretty in person, it was worth the waiting.