White Barn Candle Co. | HOME Atmosphere Candle Collection

May 26, 2015
 
I think it was last year when I got the White Barn exclusives "Home" themed candles that were boxed and priced at $30 each.
 
I was lucky enough to find them in a Bath and Body Works store at a decent price and I was sure glad I tried them.  The scents were rich, intense and some of the best candles I have ever burned.
 
A friend mentioned to me that White Barn had the Home Atmosphere candles again back in April and I posted it on my Facebook page some time ago...but I never found photos to share until now.
 
Thanks to a few ebay sellers we can see what these high intense scent candles look like and read the scent notes.
Home Atmosphere Collection
Bedroom
 { lavender linens}
 
Den
{ leather and agarwood}
 
Kitchen
{sun drenched herbs}
 
Master Bath
{bergamot water}
 
Wine Cellar
{ mulled wine and spice}
 
 
 
 


 
 


 

 
 
 
 


thanks to ebay seller hedwards48 for these pictures and auctions to purchase them.
 

thanks to ebay seller papawandmamawsplace for this picture and auction to purchase it.