Bath & Body Works | SAS Haul Day Eight

June 15, 2015

There wasn't too much I wanted or needed today when I stopped by the store...I mainly want a holder for my new bottle design pocketbac...but alas, none was found...again. 

I would have...should I rule the bubble world, thought to offer at least three colors of holders if I changed up the bottle shape and planned a June/July release. And with it being shipment day, I was optimistic that one of those little boxes hidden behind the closed store room door would hold a colored silicone holder so I wouldn't loose my new American apple.

So it meant that I needed to be somewhat creative and see if I could make one at least....with a sale clearance holder in the store.  Even though they are all changing and we will see the current refills slowly disappear from stock....as the new arrive (at a higher price now $1.25 each) I thought I would still grab a few of the older design holders for all of the refills I have.  My plan is to still use the old as well as buying a few new as they come out, and I hope to try to be more selective in my choosing.  Yep, good luck with that right?

BBW is pretty smart launching the new design at this time of year when the designs will all be adorable and fall/holiday in design...and they won't be needing to put them in the SAS clearance buckets we see now...(had they launched this past January).

I wandered and peered into the 75% off bins and saw all of the things I mentioned last night that should be reduced...and everything was there.  One by one I let hubby sniff the now exiting spring flashback fragrances and for each I got a thumbs down on my purchasing. 

I moved over to the current flashback fragrance tables with the updated $5.00 price and I was told it was raised to "help maintain stock through to the end of the sale".  It has been selling so well...maybe too well the supply is running low. 

Interesting.

And great for the company....and us.  But wouldn't it have been better to sell that stock out at $3.50 a bottle and let's get to the next bunch of things coming?  I know, I am always looking for the next new thing....but, that is why you come to read me, Right?  ;)

Here is my purchase: