Bath & Body Works | Splash into Summer Signature Fragrances | Mango Tango Twist - Pink Lemonade Fizz

June 26, 2015

Since the reveal of the Snow Cone bounce back coupon, I have been wondering what the scent notes would be for the five fragrances revealed on it.  I am not yet sure of the Collections name, so I have been referring to it as the Sweet Summer Drink Collection because of the accompanying Home Fragrance products with the same theme. It is called the Splash into Summer Collection.


The names of the new Signatures are:


Cool Melon Kiwi (fruity, cool, fresh)
frozen watermelon, kiwi sorbet, and apple blossom

Guava Pineapple Splash (fresh, fruity, juicy)
guava nectar, tropical pineapple, ginger fizz

Iced Coconut Coolada (fresh, creamy, exotic)
coconut milk, passion-fruit sorbet, orange zest, creamy vanilla, lime ice

Mango Tango (fresh, fruity, juicy)
mango tango twist: mouth watering mango, pink pomelo, fresh sugarcane, sun-kissed amber, tangerine twist

Pink Lemonade Fizz (fresh, citrus, fruity)
pink lemonade fizz: meyer lemon, pink honeysuckle, white strawberry, summer freesia, sugared musk

Available in these Forms:

• Fine Fragrance Mist
• Cooling Gel
• Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
• Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion

I was able to try two of the new scents yesterday in LOTION FORM, and again this morning, so I thought I would write out my thoughts about these.
The back of the bottle reads:

GET FRESH. STAY COOL. HAVE FUN.
Dive into an unforgettable summer with these refreshing scents for the ultimate splash of cool under the hot sun.


Mango Tango Twist
Key Notes: Mouthwatering Mango, Pink Pomelo, Fresh Sugarcane, Sun-kissed Amber, Tangerine Twist


Pink Lemonade Fizz
Key Notes: Pink Lemonade Fizz: Meyer Lemon, pink Honeysuckle, White Strawberry, Summer Freesia, Sugared Musk

Let me begin by saying I am not much of a Summer Themed fragrance buyer. I like my fragrance to be clean and floral. Girly.  I don't find myself wanting to smell fruity like I just bathed in a Tangerine Melon bath...but, that being said...I think summer is the perfect time to get away with those types of scents.

The Mango Tango Twist.....Cute packaging. A simple medallion holding the raised lettering name of the fragrance, with fruit and flowers along the edges.  The scent in the bottle is that of a sweet fruit not overly tart but enough so you know it's a familiar scent.  And truth be told, I was hesitant to even try it on.  Smelling them in the bottle, year after year they all start to smell the same. But when this dried down on me, it definitely changed to a warm, sweet amber fragrance, and my thoughts of this as a fruit alone changed. I will wear this scent.

The Pink Lemonade Fizz...same cute packaging. The scent in the bottle is exactly what you would expect it to smell like. Bright, lemony floral.  But...on the skin, this too changed when it dried down.  It is a sweet, sugary lemonade like scent with a touch of champagne like fizz to it.  It is familiar to me in some ways and it too is one I would wear.

Fragrance is a very personal thing. What I like may be much different than what you would enjoy.  My comments here are reflective of how these scents worked with my body chemistry as well as my personal thoughts and experiences with fragrance.  It is merely my opinion and I always suggest everyone tries the new fragrances on themselves as well as sniffing the bottle as they are always different to me.

This new Fragrance Collection should be in stores July 6th...the perfect time to enjoy this Summer-time scent.