Bath & Body Works | New Signature Fragrance | Beach Breeze - July 2015

June 19, 2015
 
We will be seeing another Signature Fragrance with the July Sweet Summer Sale and it is called:
 
Beach Breeze
 
Available Forms:
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion
  • Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
  • 3 Wick Candle
  • Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
This scent will cover all categories; Body, Home and Hand Soap.
 
As I find out more information, I will be sure to post.  Until then, here is a photo to hold us over.
  
 
And in looking at this candle label, I am reminded of the photo shared by IG user megan.the.mermaid on my Facebook page June 8th  regarding a few scents that I knew were coming out for sale this summer {Seaside Mimosa and Sun-Kissed Days} just not sure when....  She found them in a White Barn store during our recent American Summer Collection launch...but they didn't match that collections labels.
 
So I am left to wonder...are there more to come?