Bath & Body Works | 2015 Fall Test Scent Candle List

July 2, 2015


When I was given the list early this morning I knew I couldn't wait to share it.  And as I went through all of the names I wondered what the scents were going to end up smelling like.  Later today I got more names and I just updated the photo list I made.  Here is what I was told:

There are going to be three collections testing so far.  What the Collection names are going to be really doesn't make too much difference because we all know they change...but it is basically Fall, Harvest and Pumpkin.

I was told the labels are nice, and some of the lids are metal with vines and leaves.  There is a collection with Hombre glass too!

Harvest
  • Autumn
  • Apple Picking
  • Buttercream Icing
  • Pumpkin Apple
  • Marshmallow Fireside
Fall
  • Autumn Sky
  • Beautiful Day
  • Golden Cinnamon
  • Flannel
  • Sweater Weather

Pumpkin
  • Apple Pumpkin Pancakes
  • Cranberry Pumpkin
  • Pumpkin Coconut
  • Pumpkin Caramel Latte
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake
  • Pumpkin Milkshake
  • Pumpkin Sugar Cookie
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
Now this is what I was told today....and yes, Beautiful Day made its way to fall collections I was told because of the Apple in it.  And keep in mind, our regular favorites will probably come out as they always do....just because we don't see Leaves here...we may see it in a white Barn Collection.

I don't think I missed any names, but if I did I will make a post and add them...but this is the list we have been waiting for....and I was thrilled all day to keep getting more and more information for it.

I don't live near a test store to see these in person, but I do know my page has some really awesome friends who share photos as they find them so we should be seeing all of these shortly.

When I posted my new photo list someone shared a picture already...this is it: