Bath & Body Works | Fall, Fall and more Fall

July 17, 2015
 
I was suppose to weed my flower beds...paint the fence and do a few other odds and ends around the house today, but with the skies clearly gray with a chance of rain at any time those plans soon changed.  I thought I may spend more time going through the things I want to add to my blog sale while also thinning out my attic...and that too was pushed back. When hubby suggested Chinese, I knew that involves a road trip and some shopping for me and the house chores can wait.
 
First stop, Victoria's Secret, where all of my items were free thanks to some coupon in the mail and catalogs...check that off my list.  Now Bath and Body Works with fingers crossed.
I will share some of what I know...some of what I got and some of what I found.
 
What I know.  This is not going to make anyone happy because I wasn't when I heard it....but it is not unexpected.  The prices on the bottoms of the Body Lotion Bottles is going up to $14.00 I heard.  I know, I know....maybe the offering on the free item coupons will go up as well, who knows.  I know that something was changing....Signature wise...I mentioned a while ago and with change always comes increases.
 
I am not going to worry about it.  I will either buy them or I won't it is that simple.  And with all of these redo's anymore I am not sure what I will be buying. 
 
Now for the new Wine Country Signature Fragrances.
 
Napa Valley Sunset - Robust and Romantic, Napa Valley Sunset is a blend of Napa Valley Plum, Vineyard Pomegranate, and Golden Amber.
Sonoma Weekend Escape -  Light and Sparkling with a fresh finish, Sonoma Weekend Escape is a blend of Peach Nectar, Sonoma Peach and Sun Drenched Oak.
Vineyard Champagne Kiss -
 
 
 
I know I don't have the scent notes written out yet for the Vineyard scent.  They are not on the bottle and no one seems to have any other form to get a definitive list of notes.  I did try it and for me, it is a redo....which smelled like Amber Blush to me, at first....  Until I check it against Amber Blush later I won't know for sure, sure....  but when I have time I will compare it  because it is a definite I wore this before scent.. for me.
 
The same goes for Napa.....it's one of those scents you recognize as having but can't put your finger on it right away.  A lovely scent I will review tomorrow...I am plum smelled out today.
 
Now Sonoma....this is one I cannot remember ever smelling....and I am sniffing my hand over and over again....  The peach ness of this fragrance is mellowed out with that oak, warm wood note and maybe a hint of floral?? It is hard to describe.  Not Peachy as a crisp, juicy peach....and not super sweet like everything else has been all year. I wasn't sure I would even like this because of it's almost smokey, warm wood tone but on dry down it is unique and definitely worth a try. I think the best one of the bunch....
 
There seems to be three (If not more) Hand Soap Collections coming:
Pumpkins
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
  • Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
Crisp Morning Air:
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
  • Maple Sugar Kiss
  • Crisp Morning Air
  • Bright Autumn Day
 
Cork and Vine:
  • ripe raspberry vine
  • wild vineyard blooms
  • Napa Valley sunset
  • Sonoma sunflower blossom
  • white peach chardonnay
  • California citrus and sunshine
 
There is also a Nourishing Hand Soap Collection with the same names as the Cork and Vine and these are in decorative decanter win bottle shapes.  They are prices at $6.50 for 9.5 ounces.
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't get all that will be available but I will be sure to get the entire list of names posted as I get them.
 
 There will be Mason size jars in the Pumpkin Candles, Cork and Vine Candles and the White Barn Candle collections. All very nice in their own rights.
 
Here is one from the Pumpkin collection:
6 ounces priced at $12.50 with a screw off lid. I like the raised detail to the label.
 
 
White Barn Core Collection:
6.3 ounces.  some were in clear colored heavy weight glass and a few were in frosted glass, available in three wick sizes too. I grabbed the Vanilla Bean--I can try the others another time.
  • Vanilla Bean
  • Fresh Balsam
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
 
 
 
 
 
Cork and Vine Collection:
Clear Heavy weight  Glass, with a dust cover  6.3 ounce
 
 
 
And here are a few photos of some new Shea Sock Accessories:
  • Beaver
  • Fox
  • HALLOWEEN black cat
 
 
  
 
It has been a long day so I will stop for now and tomorrow I will write out the soap fragrances and let you know what I think they smell like.  They are all really nice with just a quick sniff.  Until then....Have a great evening....