Bath & Body Works | New Fall Hand Soaps | Autumn Adventure

July 18, 2015
 
I shared a photo on Thursday of some of the new hand soaps showing up in B&BW stores back rooms for the August release. I know there are more to this collection, I will be sure to update all of my archive lists to reflect all of the names when I get them all.  This is just to give you an idea of what we will be seeing as I find out.
 
Let me first post some comparisons of previous years hand soap designs in this same Collection.
 
July 27, 2013 I shared the Collection:
 
AUTUMN IN AMERICA:
  • aspen autumn day
  • Georgia bourbon peach
  • heartland harvest marmalade
  • Montana mountain air
  • new England autumn bouquet
  • seattle hazelnut latte
  • Sonoma vineyard berry
  • Vermont sugar maple
  • Washington apple harvest
July 31, 2014 I shared the Collection:
 
WE LOVE FALL
 
  • sweet cinnamon pumpkin
  • cozy vanilla cream
  • a walk in the woods
  • fall cranberry harvest
  • weekend apple picking
  • golden autumn citrus
  • crisp morning air
 
 
 
 
 
 
 All Great Scents....with colored bottles and pumps.
 
I am not sure what this years collection is going to be formally called yet, but here is what I have so far:
 
July 18 2015
 
Pack a Picnic. Grab a sweater. Get ready for gorgeous leaves and crisp fall air. Your Autumn Adventure starts now.
 
AUTUMN ADVENTURE
  • sweet cinnamon pumpkin
  • maple sugar kiss
  • crisp morning air
  • bright autumn day
  • cozy vanilla cream
 
 
 

 
There will be more, of course and I will add them as I see and get them.  I am sure there will be both Gentle Foaming and Deep Cleansing in this collection...I tend to be drawn more to the Deep Cleansing as I find it lasts longer for me.  Deep Cleansing offers 8 ounces of product and the Gentle Foaming offers 8.75 ounces.  This deep cleansing formula is a bit thinner than from years past.  I think to stop the pump from getting clogged.
 
These four bottles I purchased have colored bottles and WHITE pumps.  A faux pas?  White pumps on colored bottles stand out and not in a good way.  Clear bottles with colored soap could easily get away with white pumps but, I don't know....this is noticeable.
 
The label designs:
 
There is a Bronze colored stripe that goes across the front of the label, ad around the side that is then intersected with a vertical stripe of the same color that contains the scent notes.  On the Maple Sugar Kiss and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, the color that was used against the bronze stripe gets lost as it's not light enough to be read easily.
 
The photos are not the worst I have seen, and I do like that they are wrap around labels on the bottle.
 
The scents:
  • sweet cinnamon pumpkin - pumpkin, cinnamon, spiced sugar
For those who shop BBW, we all know what SCP smells like.  We can identify it with our eyes closed.  I have never found this to be a true pumpkin like scent. And not a true cinnamon scent, more of a mix of spices and for me....just a wee bit of a hint of a floral on the end.
  • maple sugar kiss - brown sugar, vanilla, maple
Exactly as the notes read....Yummy in a bottle.  I know that's a simplistic way of putting it, but it is a warm maple-y vanilla,...not sickening sweet scent.  One I will be rebuying.
  • crisp morning air - pine, juniper, and a hint of pear
A fan favorite, this is refreshing and clean.
  • bright autumn day - sweet citrus, cinnamon, blonde woods
 
Love this scent.  Not sharp citrus that you would recognize on first sniff...not lemons or oranges...maybe a tangerine- something really sweet..  I got the cinnamon and I even said in the store it reminded me of cinnamon red-hots, sweetened....then you get that wood note...all perfectly blended. 
 
  •  cozy vanilla cream - whipped frosting, sweet cream, vanilla bean
A delish, rich and creamy vanilla scented hand soap.  The label is really pretty on this one.
 
 I am looking forward to seeing what other scents will be added to this collection in the upcoming weeks.  This should release August 3rd with the Wine Country floor set...but we may see it out sooner online.  I will be sure to post if I hear anything more...as I continue to add updates to this posting.
 
Coming up next....the Pumpkin Hand Soaps....