Bath & Body Works | Wax Melts

July 12, 2015

I have been talking about the wax melts that were coming for some time now and when they first showed up at White Barn stores, I hoped it was for a test only....and that we all would see them appear in Bath and Body Works stores as well.

As I feared....they will remain White Barn exclusives.

I get it...Jar Candles are a main stay to B&BW revenue so why dilute those sales with melts when they have a product that we already love?  Well, for me, I like having choices to match my moods.  Some days, I do prefer just using wax melts to scent the room I am in and other times I love the illumination from a candle wick. So for now, I am left to get melts from Walmart and Yankee Candle.

If you want to try the new wax melts, here is the list of scents that are available at White Barn currently:
  • carribean escape
  • eucalyptus mint
  • island margarita
  • lemon mint leaf
  • lemon verbena
  • mahogany teakwood