Life Inside the Page Calendar of Events LINK

July 3, 2015

I was talking with my brother today about my blog and my recent addition of Calendar Photos of the month to show what I know and when it's happening. Great idea, but I need to keep updating the pictures to stay current.

He gave me another idea that further expands that right to your phone!

Now when you click here you will be able to access my B&BW Calendar of Events on YOUR  IPhone Cell phone.

It's a public access Calendar that gives you information as soon as I know it.

Everyday if I find out more information on something, I can quickly add it to my Calendar and all you need to do is read it on your phones calendar.

I love that you visit all of my social pages....but for reminders of what I have shared so you never miss a sale, this calendar will make it super simple.

We are currently looking for a way for Android users to have access as well as we are finding out it's not working for those cell phones.   I do know of one App called SMOOTHSYNC that lets Android users import ICal into their phones.

I will continue to update my Calendar photos as well so no one misses out.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.  Hugs T.