Monday, August 31, 2015

Welcome Fall - Blog Sale

Hello And Welcome to my Sale!
 
I really appreciate all of the support I have had on thinning out my excess in the past and as I am going through more things so I am posting them here once again for sale.

Terms of my Sale:
This is the current sale and all previous sale posts and prices are no longer active.
This sale is on a first come first serve basis so don't delay if you really want something. I cannot hold items, I'm sorry....
 
New items will be added daily so check back often.
items are available to all US residents only at this time.
 
The prices for each of the items is below the photo and are non-negotiable
 
All items are brand new, with tags unless noted otherwise
 
There are numerous categories of items that will be available.
 
All cosmetic bags are sold empty, no fragrance is included unless otherwise mentioned.
 
If you find something you like, please email me at Tessie_f@yahoo.com with your list ( just copy and paste my description so I know what you want) and your ZIP CODE and I will get you a shipping cost. I need that zip code to get a shipping total.
 
Buyers pay all shipping costs including the paypal fee. I do ship US mail either first class parcel or Priority Mail.
 
You will then get a Paypal invoice that is payable upon receipt and I will get your items immediately sent out to you. SERIOUS BUYERS only please. 
 
If you ask for a shipping cost and you feel its too much,  please let me know if your uninterested in the item, as there may be others waiting for it.
 
All items are packaged extremely well and I do take photographs of my packaging.  Packages are insured up to $50 from the postal service and any additional insurance is up to the buyer to request at the time of purchase.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
To view all of the items available on my blog sale on FACEBOOK  please click here.  If you follow/ "like" my facebook page, you will receive notifications as I add more items and adjust pricing.
 
Remember to Email me at Tessie_f@yahoo.com for all purchases.  Please don't leave comments on the photos or through private messages on my Face Book page as I may miss them.
Thank you again, so much!

Here is some new added today:
 
MINI CANDLE RINGS:
I purchased these to use as napkin rings too, but I wrapped them in tissue and stored them and forgot about them so now I will just sell them.
Enameled over metal
 
 
Winter Children with jingle bells  Candle Rings- 2 available $6.00 each
 
House with Jingle Bells - 1 available $6.00
 
Tree with present and jingle bell - 1 available $6.00
 
 
Children's Mittens -  2 available $6.00 each
 
Snowman looking up - 1 available - $6.00
 
Snowmen on blue sleds -2 available $6.00 each
 
Blue snow people and Green Scarf Snowman - 1 of each available $6.00 each
 
 
 
Snow couple with red hat and scarf - 2 available - $6.00 each
 
 
 
 
 Snow man with smile and red scarf - 2available - $6.00 each
 
 
 Sparkly snowflake 1 available $6.00
 
 
Sparkly golden stones snowflake 1 available $6.00
 
Zippered Coin Purses with Luggage tags-
 
Coco Loco coin purse, luggage tie and nail file set $11 set
 
Lets go Flower Luggage tie $4.00
 
 
 
 Pineapple  coin purse and luggage tie $ 10 set
 
 
Cooling gel eye mask Pineapples $6.00
 
reindeer jingle bell package tie on/ornament $4.00
 
snowman jingle bell package tie on/ornament $4.00
 
penguin jingle bell package tie on/ornament $4.00
 
 
 
 reindeer mirror $6.00
 
 
 
 
 
raccoon, cat and fox nail file $2
 package gift tags $3 (three pieces as shown)
 
 
 
 let it snow, ho ho xo and you've been naughty/nice hang tags.
 3 packs of 3 available sold as a set $7.50
 
 
Owl always love you and You're a fox to and from tag/ornament/
package tie on $2.00 each
 
silver package tie on/ornament $2.00
 
hot pink package tie on/ornament $2.00
 
 
 
 fishy shower sponge holder $4.50
 
Owl hold those sponge and razor holder $5.50
 
 
keep palm shower sponge holder $4.50
 
 
turtlely awesome shower sponge holder $4.50
 
 
 
bath and body works dated Holiday 2012 truck key holder $5.00
 
Bath and body works key holder two flowers and an apple
$10  (I paid more)
 
Large owl stand up, light up pocketbac holder $10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I opened and  squeezed a teeny bit to see it is clear with the smallest amount
of gold to accent your lips. retail was $12.50 my price $6.50
 
 
 
The best kiss liplicious with 2 exclusive, limited edition shades:
sheer gloss turns pink on lips, coral on lips and sparkling berry on lips
Retail was $18.50 ---my price $10 
 
 
Forever Red Three Piece set, Retail was $24.50
1 classic red lip color with 2 different tone changing overcoats
my price here $ 12
 
BUTTER LONDON PRODUCTS:
 
We know these are all top quality name brand beauty items, and I am not sure why
I purchased these colors but here they are and I will sell them for way
less than I paid just to give them a good home to be used because, really, who
wants to see me in pink eye shadow.  ;)
 
Each item is $6.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Bath & Body Works Lippies:
 
 
liplicious FORBIDDEN APPLE Halloween $5.00
 
 
liplicious berry belini  $5.00
 
 
liplicious Oahu coconut sunset $8.00
 
 
liplicious maui mango surf $8.00
 
 
liplicious Love and Sunshine $8.00  (3 available)
 
 
liplicious sparkling plum $5.00
 
 
a thousand wishes $12.00
 
 
Ice Crystals dazzle licious frosted grape $8
 
liplicious sweet cinnamon pumpkin $5.00
 
 
CO Bigelow merry menthe gingerbread latte $6.00
 
winter candy apple (bear) $8.00
 
winter candy apple (snowman) $7.00
 
vanilla bean noel (deer) $7.00
 
 
vanilla bean noel (tree) $6.00
 
 
vanilla bean noel (fox) $8.00
 
twisted peppermint cocoa (girl) $8.00
 
 
twisted peppermint cocoa (bear) $8.00
 
twisted peppermint Berry $8.00 
 
 
twisted peppermint (polar bear) $8.00
 
 
 
twisted peppermint (sweater) $7.00
 
 
 
twisted peppermint (snowman candycane) $6.00
 
 
twisted peppermint (fox) $8.00

 
  twisted peppermint marshmallow $8.00
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Victoria's Secret Lippies:
 
 
sun set luscious $5.00
 
 
 sunset punch love $5.00
 
 
sun set berry juicy $5.00
 
 
sun set orange rush $5.00
 
prismatic kiss magic apple $5.00
 
 
 
 
prismatic kiss berridescent $5.00
 
 
prismatic kiss wildberry lights $5.00
 
 
beauty rush sunset kiss twisted citrus $5.00
 
 
beauty rush sunset kiss tropical escape $5.00
 
 
 
 
beauty rush sunset kiss lemon berry
 
 sparkle gloss heartbreaker $2.00
 
 
 
 sexy kiss aphrodisiac gloss decadent berry $5.00



 I buy a good amount of beauty boxes and sometimes in them you will get one or two
trial sized products and a few one use samples of other things in them.  Over time my box of these is overflowing of
samples that I may never get to so I counted them out (46) here and added a new Victoria's Secret zippered cosmetic case to offer for sale. $20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To view all of the items available on my blog sale on FACEBOOK  please click here.  If you follow/ "like" my facebook page, you will receive notifications as I add more items and adjust pricing.
 

No comments: