Bath & Body Works | Holiday Test Candle List 2015

September 10, 2015
 
 
 
Sleigh Bells Ring, are you listening....
In the lane, Snow is Glistening....
it's a beautiful Sight...We're happy tonight....
Walking in a Winter Wonderland...
 
I couldn't help myself....just hearing the names to the candles that are going to be tested....while the rain is gently falling here finally cooling off the heat and humidity of the week....made me smile thinking of the next few months.
 
Please know...there may be more....I am getting new names in all of the time so I will keep editing and adding to this post.  More candles are coming in all week.
 
I don't know the names of the collections yet....for sure. Again, in four days we will. We usually have a Snow Day Something, Holiday Traditions, White Barn, Celebrations, Possibly a Bakery....
Last year we had Snow & Slopes, Made with Love, Holiday Traditions, Celebrate and Cheer
 
So I will try to group them as best as I can in what they may be grouped in.  Remember, I haven't seen the labels yet to know.  And I am sure we will see more of our favorites come.
 
Celebrations:
Black Tie
Champagne Toast
Noel
Peace
Wish
Joy
Celebrate
Golden Peach Sparkle
Pomegranate Prosecco Punch
Cranberry Sugar Cookie
Sparkling Sugar Plum
Salted Caramel
 
Holiday Traditions:
 
Cinnamon Caramel Swirl
Dashing Through the Snow
Evergreen
Frosted Cranberry
Jingle All the Way
Twisted Peppermint
Vanilla Bean Noel
Winter Candy Apple
Fresh Balsam
Mahogany Teakwood
Sparkling Icicles
Spiced Apple Toddy
Snowflake and Spruce
Winter Sun