Bath & Body Works | Holiday Traditions TOP PICKS Bucket | October 26, 2015

I knew when I first saw this Holiday Traditions filled bucket more than a week ago that it would be coming home with me. I didn't know what would be my purchase to get it since I have everything I wanted from this past floor set...but I thought I could find something.

I really thought it would come out at the release of the new Holiday floor set but it seems that this was suppose to be a sneak peek of sorts to introduce the Holiday theme, before it launches.  The bucket finally released yesterday, Monday, October 26th.

I wandered around the store checking all of the tables looking for something...anything I don't own, only to see the same old fall merchandise I am currently using and enjoying.  What I wanted, I couldn't buy yet {and my list is long} so I left the store.  Then I was told something that I didn't know...I could buy a $30.00 gift card and that would qualify me to get the bucket. Color me surprised and thrilled.

I used a free item coupon as well, and picked out the silver double trees wallflower unit as my free gift.  And when the new items on my list finally do come out,  I will be ready for them with a gift card in hand happy that I didn't miss out on having this too.



Get ready to make merry! Our top picks from the Holiday Traditions scents you love are perfect for pampering yourself or surprising someone special. All bundled up in a North Pole-inspired pail, these festive favorites for body, hand & home come with accessories like our gentle Shower Sponge and a glittering PocketBac Holder for extra little touches of holly jolly fun!
  • Includes Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel (10 fl oz), Body Lotion (8 fl oz), Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz), NEW PocketBac (1 fl oz) & glittering green PocketBac Holder; Twisted Peppermint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (8 fl oz), Mini Candle; Winter Candy Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz), Nourishing Hand Cream (2 fl oz); festive red Shower Sponge
  • Christmas Pail measures 6.75"W x 8.5"H