Bath & Body Works | Mahogany Balsam Candle and More!

October 31, 2015

With so much new coming soon to a Bath and Body Works store near you, I don't even know where to start!

A lot of this I have mentioned before but I will share it again in case you missed it.

The top five Signature Fragrances are getting all dressed up for the Holidays and they will not only be in Body Care but Home Fragrance Candles and Gentle Foaming Hand soap.
The five are:
Beautiful Day
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Moonlight Path
Sweet Pea
Warm Vanilla Sugar





 
And Look at that beautiful sparkly Fine Fragrance Mist Sleeve AND $1.00 little Santa cap!!!

 
I mentioned that Winterberry Wonder was coming as a mid-Holiday filler and we should see it in December.

Vanilla Bean Noel will also have a Snowflake Scrub and the Swirl Hand Lotion so be sure to add them to your list.

 
Here is your first look at the Mahogany Balsam mix candle....fingers crossed this paring of Balsam Fir and Mahogany Teakwood didn't fail.

 
When I saw the pocketbac appear I knew there had to be another Signature scent to match and sure enough...Red Velvet Cheer. 



The HOLIDAY VIP TOTE for 2015 is packed full of the new Signature fragrance BE JOYFUL.  It seems you will get a three piece ritual, hand soap and the three wick candle.  Pricing is not yet known but I think I am passing on this.
 


Another Holiday Bucket....Most likely scheduled in December for SUPER SATURDAY and this one is filled with A THOUSAND WISHES. Sn*w what fun it is!

Another soapie


And a super sized Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body and Hand Wash.  Limited Edition.

I will get the next post up with more information on scent notes.