Victoria's Secret | New Limited Edition Holiday Fantasies | 2015

November 10, 2015

I couldn't believe how crowded my mall was yesterday since it was a Monday, and usually on Monday's I could see from one end of the mall to the other.  But yesterday was different. 
 
The mall itself had been completely transformed into a shopping wonderland with stacks of jewel-toned color wrapped packages marking the entrances,  twinkling decorated garland after decorated garland draped and dangling from the ceiling, and Santa Claus in his sleigh surrounded by his Reindeer as the centerpiece to it all. 
 
If I was prepared for all of this, I would have stopped for my annual holiday photo with him and my hubby. Perhaps something for another day.
 
The more I wandered, the more I noticed the holiday music playing; in the mall as well as the individual stores.  Ah, they know the notes to my heart and wallet.
 
I remembered I had a coupon for a free panty at Victoria's Secret so that would be my next stop. 
Of course when you go into any Vickie's store you don't just leave with one thing. And at Holiday time...it is on Pink overload and you are drawn into the gift zone.
 
I did grab two bras for my sister in law to be for Christmas, the free panty and one of the new Holiday Fantasies Fragrances that were now out on display.
 
I chose the Snow Mint scent because on first sniff, with hands full, it was peppermint-y fresh, yet it had this creamy richness to it as it dried down. Love at first sniff I thought.  If I remember correctly,  they were priced at $18.00 but there was an in-store sale of $10 happening.
 
After checking the online site this morning, they are also available there as well in a few different forms..
 
FROSTED APPLE:
Cozy up to this limited-edition fragrance mist, a perfect holiday treat blending apple and whipped cream.
Fragrance type: Fruit
Notes: Apple and whipped cream
SNOW MINT:
Cozy up to this limited-edition fragrance mist, a perfect holiday treat blending iced peppermint and ganache.
 
Fragrance type: Warm
Notes: Iced peppermint and ganache
 
WINTER CRANBERRY:
Cozy up to this limited-edition fragrance mist, a perfect holiday treat blending candied cranberry and ruby orchid.
Fragrance type: Fruit
Notes: Candied cranberry and ruby orchid
 
DREAMY VANILLA:
Cozy up to this limited-edition fragrance mist, a perfect holiday treat blending vanilla bean and caramel.
Fragrance type: Warm
Notes: Vanilla bean and caramel