Victoria's Secret | New Fragrance - XO, Victoria

February 18, 2016

I stopped by Victoria's Secret to grab a few PINK things for my niece so I can get her this years summer time gift...the free Loozie and Fanny Pack and of course, while there I checked out some of the new fragrances for myself.

I tried the Fantasies Lace Floral printed bottles and loved the Charmed scent the most.  Hypnotized and Captivated were nice too. This store was still offering them on sale for 2/$10 and I did have two in my hands to get until I saw the display for XO Victoria.


The accessories table was filled with pink floral printed bags ready to organize our every need and if I didn't have so many already I would have purchased a few.



I tested the XO, Victoria and wandered around waiting for the scent to "not work" on me as many don't and when it remained beautiful on, I grabbed the rollerball that was on sale for $10.00.  There is a free tote available with any 1.7oz or larger parfum purchase and it is a rather large size and a great offering as well. The offer remains valid until February 22nd or while supplies last so if your in the store be sure to check it out.

Here are the scent notes for XO, Victoria:
Fragrance type: Floral
  • Notes: Victoria rose, lady apple, English ivy
  • Limited edition


  •  
    Here is the Loozie (cup holder) and the Fanny pack, available in Seafoam Glow, Hot Pink and Neon Margarita.