Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 2016 Blog Sale

Hi!  Blog sale time again!

Thank you all so much for helping me thin out my excess - it is greatly appreciated beyond words.  I am currently adding to this sale and I wanted to get the link posted.  I will add to it often so be sure to check back and see if there is something you may be interested in.



Terms of my Sale:
This is the current sale and all previous sale posts and prices are no longer active.
 
This sale is on a first come first serve basis so don't delay if you really want something. I cannot hold items, I'm sorry.
 
New items will be added daily so check back often.
 
Items are available to all US residents
and Internationally (only if the items can be shipped to your country)
 
The prices for each of the items are by the photo and are non-negotiable.
 
All items are new, with tags unless noted otherwise.
There are numerous categories of items that will be available.
 

If you find something you like, please email me at lifeinsidethepage@gmail.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your list ( just copy and paste my description so I know what you want) Do not comment on the picture as I will only be dealing with emails.

Please include your ZIP CODE and I will get you a shipping cost. I need that zip code to get a shipping total.
 
Buyers pay all shipping costs including the small paypal fee.


I do ship US mail either first class parcel or Priority Mail. I don't make up the shipping costs and I know they are pricey so I will use regional boxes to save you money.
 
After your items are packed up with a weight and total, You will then get a Paypal invoice that is
payable upon receipt  and I will get your items immediately sent out to you.
 
 
SERIOUS BUYERS only please.
 
If you ask for a shipping cost and you feel its too much,  please let me know if your uninterested in the item, as there may be others waiting for it.
 
All items are packaged extremely well and I do take photographs of my packaging.  Packages are insured up to $50 from the postal service and any additional insurance is up to the buyer to request at the time of purchase.
 
I can ship Internationally those things allowed to be sent from the states (perfumes are restricted to some countries) and the international buyer is responsible for all shipping and tax charges. Many of my international buyers use US based handlers to get their items to them and I am glad to ship to the US address and send you photos.

Here is the link to the photos of items available. I am keeping the photos on this Facebook page to make adding photos easier and seeing the items better.

Thank you all again....  Hugs.

No comments: