Bath & Body Works | Spring Market Finds

April 17, 2016
 
With an early release Thursday and Friday to the Spring Market Collection at Bath and Body Works, I had to stop in on Saturday to see what was new.  The store I visited said they never got in the teacup holders I have been talking about for a month so I hope to find them tomorrow.  I did make a call to a store I asked to save me one weeks ago, only to be told..."they are sold".  BOOO. 
 
Here is some of what I purchased from this new collection:
 
I grabbed two of the zippered pocketbac holders {@$5.50 each} and the new hand soap collection in the deep cleansing formula. {5/$18.00}
 
 
Even though I don't have any one graduating currently, I thought this graduation hat was cute. Perfect for adults and children alike.... They were sold out already at my store.
 
 
 
 Here are the mists I shared earlier that I purchased via mail order.  The emptied, leaked out completely  watermelon lemonade will be replaced Monday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some Hand Creams in the new scents, yet to be tried.
 
 
And a few hand sanitizers.  I was going to get more scents but I found I only brought two new coupons for a free signature item and I used them on the hand creams and sanitizers/graduation cap purchases.  I will grab more tomorrow.