Bath & Body Works | Spring Market Teacup

April 18, 2016
I was able to get one of the Bath and Body Works Spring Market Collection Teacups, in yellow and I wanted to make a quick post on what my plans are for it.  While it was designated to be a candle holder luminary of sorts, my first impression in seeing it was to make it into a tea cup garden with either silk or live plantings inside and a fairy or two.
 
Found at a Wegmans grocery store, a brown terra cotta flower pot was the perfect size and color I wanted for this project. And because it is lined, when I want to burn a candle in it, all I need to do is remove the pot.
 
I have yet to plant it since I only received it yesterday and I haven't decided what is going in it, but I wanted to share a few of the fairies I purchased to tuck in here and there in my garden. If I decide to use a little house with this teacup, the scale size of the fairy or gnome would be different.  When it is done I will share what it turned out like.