Bath & Body Works | #FlashbackFragrances | The return of Sun-Ripened Raspberry

May 20, 1016

Launching a week earlier than predicted, Sun-Ripened Raspberry returned to Bath and Body Works stores everywhere today!
Available from June 6th to July 3rd, Sun-Ripened Raspberry is the first of the beloved discontinued returning eight #flashbackfragrances to hit the stores. We should see the other seven when the Semi Annual Sale begins on Monday, June 6th.

I guess with the success of last years returning scents, they listened to what we fans wanted and opened up the fragrance vaults back as far as the 90's.
 
When I visited the store earlier this week they had the fine fragrance mist tester out and as soon as it hit my wrist I remembered the scent as it was so long ago.  Today I grabbed the entire collection from body care and hand soaps to the home fragrance wallflower, (that just happened to be on sale for $3.50).
 
 
Here is a list of the returning favorites, along with the year they released and scent notes.
 
I saw these new sleeves today, priced at $9.50 each.  But I grabbed another Barn Star Pedestal.
 
 
Scent notes credit to Bath & Body Works