Bath & Body Works | Monday, May 16th Floor Set Purchases

May 19, 2016

The new floor set this past Monday wasn't really that big of a theme change as it was more of an update.  The table out in front of the store was showcasing the White Barn Candles with a sale price of $15.00 and off to the left of it was a large wallflower table with some new units and scents and directly behind it was the new Beach House Hand Soap and Candles Collection. That is what I was interested in.  I did try the new Foaming Shower Gel, After Sun Spray and Beach Glow and I will talk about them in my next post.  Here is what I did purchase with my past few visits.

 
I grabbed one of each of the new scents and another scentportable with the sparkle and pearls.

At the second store I found the new Kitchen Lemon Collection buy one get one free so I grabbed the tried and true Kitchen Lemon scent with a hand lotion to match.  The anchor wallflower and lighthouse hand soap dispenser rounded out my purchase.
 
When I visited a different mall a few hours away, they just got in the Barn Star Americana Pedestals so those and the anchor candle sleeve came home with me.
 
And today my online order of four Sunny Coconut candles came.