Bath & Body Works | Fall Farm Fresh Signature Collection | August 2016

Farm Fresh Body Care
Bright Leaves and Blue Skies. Crisp air and orchard fresh fruit. Savor the season with the perfect Autumn Day
Signature Fragrances:
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - heirloom pumpkin, autumn cinnamon, ginger snap, whipped vanilla, golden amber.
Champagne Apple and Honey - pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey, boysenberry nectar, autumn woods.
Golden Pear and Brown Sugar - Bartlett pear, brown sugar, almond crème, vanilla praline, toasted hazelnut.
Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte - pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallow, creamy sandalwood, white ginger, praline musk.
Orchard Leaves and Blue Sky - blue sky accord, mandarin zest, fresh apple leaf, oak moss, blonde woods
 
Available Forms:
Fine Fragrance Mist
Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion
Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
Ultra Shea Body Cream
Ultra Shea Body Cream travel size
Shea and Sugar Body Scrub
Fragrance Mist Travel Size
Body Lotion Travel Size
 
 

 



 


 
 
 
 I was surprised that the fall body care was launching in what seemed like a month early, but having a "been there, done that" feeling towards all of the spring-ish / summer scents so far this year...I was ready for something different. No more Coconut.

Bath and Body Works offered a one day only sale on their Fine Fragrance Mists and as luck would have it, the fall Farm Fresh scents were online.  I was able to grab three out of the five scents -- I walked away from my cart and the Orchard sold out that quick so I had to grab  to it in the stores when it launched Friday, July 29th. 

I didn't grab the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin as it is a scent I very familiar with and loved at one time.  I still have four bottles from years past so I saw no need in getting more.  While SCP is a scent you either love or don't love, I found that at times it was making me nauseous to smell it on so I leave that fragrance use to hand soaps and shower gels only.

My first impressions on this collection started with the packaging.  I think it's perfect for what I expect a fall body care label to be. Warm, deep colors of the bottles, and photos representing each scent...not just graphics.  I love the touches of the gold fine glitter sparkles accenting the leaves as if to remind us of the frost moments still to come.

You couldn't make a mistake in choosing any of these scents as your fall choices.  Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is one that is a yearly fan favorite and for those who relish it every year, it smelled the same to me in store.

The Golden Pear and Brown Sugar is a hit. While I don't smell much pear on me, what I do smell is a sweet warmth of the nuts and vanilla that makes me want to sniff it, as silly as that sounds.  I will be grabbing more of the other forms of this scent on my next visit.

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte is another favorite that people would surely miss if it didn't come back.  On me, I smell the sandalwood notes. Definitely a reach for it in the fall type of scent because of its deep warm notes. I never thought of myself as much of a seasonal fragrance wearer but as I have gotten older I notice that my fragrance choices have changed in what I wear and when. In the heat of the summer I want a light, clean scent or otherwise its Migraine time. In the fall and winter, warm earthy notes, more natural scents. 

Champagne Apple and Honey - I couldn't tell you what kind of an apple they used for this, of course, but on me there is the recognizable apple fragrance and a crisp floral....like a redo of something else I can't think of now. I didn't want to look at the scent notes to write out my thoughts because truth be told...some if not most times, I don't find what they say is in something. If you love apples, you will love this.

And finally, Orchard Leaves and Blue Sky.  If this is a redo of something, I cannot remember what.  All I know is this scent is the WoW for me...and on me. It is Perfect and indescribable.  Try it is all I can say....on yourself...not those little white cards without a Ph.  Ha ha... Everything smells great sprayed in the air or on a card.  I need to see what my chemistry is going to do with a scent because oh, boy...sometimes the best of fragrances end up smelling terrible on me.  This is one I have been stocking up on in the various forms.

Sadly, Perfect Autumn Day didn't return and it is missed.  Hence the reason for grabbing a few of something you like before the next month comes and they are gone. As of yesterday, we saw three new Pumpkin inspired scents that are coming in the next few weeks as well as a sneak peek of the Halloween collection of fragrances that is in the mix. And I am left to wonder, what could those be?

Welcome, Autumn....I have missed you....