Bath & Body Works | Pumpkin Festival | Figural Bubble Bath 2-in-1 Body Wash

August 25, 2016
 
Prepare yourself for the Pumpkin Festival beginning next Week....because if you are a lover of all things fall, this is your time of year.
 
One of the photos I shared earlier was of a two in one body wash / bubble bath in a pumpkin shaped bottle.  Priced at $18.00 this is going to be one of those treat yourself purchases at that price...with fingers crossed for a much lower sale promo.
 
I found the rest of the pumpkins for this patch on IG thanks to @candleaddictionnn_ and I wanted to be sure to make a post in case this is one of those things you are adding to your Pumpkin Festival list.
 
Scents Include:
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Apple Cider
Salted Caramel Pumpkin
 
 
Ps.  So far I am loving all that I see