Victoria's Secret | Pink Limited Edition Holiday Fragrance Collection | Just Say Snow - Happy Holiyay - Sleigh What?

November 4, 2016
 
I wandered into a Victoria's Secret store after a disappointing B&BW visit and I am so glad I did. They had the Pink Limited Edition Holiday Fragrance Collection out and I had to grab one of each of the scents before they sold out.  The store was already sold out of Happy Holiyays mist so I grabbed a lotion instead.
 
The 8.4 oz. Fragrance Mist bottles label has a Fair Isle Sweater Pattern with the little dogs on it, and the 12 oz. Body Lotion bottles come with a Free Sweater Koozie in a Fair Isle print.
They are regularly priced $18.00 each  and are currently on sale - 2/$25
or 3/$30.
 
 
The scents are:
Just Say Snow - Peppermint and Pink Peony
Happy Holiyay - Juicy Raspberry and Sugared Musk
Sleigh What? - Vanilla Infusion and Prailine
 
I was asked which of these I liked and I must say they are all great.  I think I love the freshness of the Just Say Snow the best.  I say that because I keep misting my arm and smelling it.  There is a candy cane burst of scent...then the floral comes out. Love it.  The Sleigh What? is the warmer scent of the trio and one that surprised me that I would like it. A vanilla and nutty brown sugar combo.  And lastly, the Happy Holiyay has a sweet, fruity burst and dries down to the musky note. 
 
I didn't see shower gels available which would have made this great for layering, but the mist and the lotion is a must have for gifting...and receiving.