Bath & Body Works | Super Saturday Information

I know we are all waiting to hear what is OFFICIALLY going to happen this Saturday, December 17th sale-wise for-

Bath and Body Works
Super Saturday Sales.

There has been much speculation and a bit of varying information being shared all over social media and I have been trying to stay out of any speculation tidbits until I knew for sure. 

Most of what I was reading was the entire store would be 40% off, information shared by reluctant sales associates.  And that only gets the internet stirred up with hopes that may be dashed because we all know that the B changes things up quickly. 

I was just told what was sent to the stores as of today, Thursday, December 15th....and here it is.

Signature Fragrances will be Buy 3 Get 3 Free
Three Wick Candles will be Buy 1 Get 1 Free
There will be a 20% off coupon emailed Saturday Morning

There will also be a purchase with purchase smaller Tote Bag (choice of three patterns) available:
Rudolph
Christmas Tree
Penguin
 
 
 


Each bag will contain the same items:
Signature Champagne Toast Body Cream and Fine Fragrance Mist
Signature Pink Cashmere Body Lotion and Shower Gel
Holly Jolly Berry Hand Soap and Pocketbac Refill
Pocketbac holder
Signature Hand Cream Warm Vanilla Sugar
Signature Travel size mist Warm Vanilla Sugar
The price on it will be:


I am not sure how many good coupons you have, but I have been making sure each time I visit the mall I stop over and check out if there is anything new in Bath and Body Works and even if I have nothing to buy, I grab something to make a small purchase to get the new bounceback coupon with the $20 off of $50 code.  Semi Annual Sale is quickly approaching as is Super Saturday and I want to be fully prepared to shop without worrying I don't have a great coupon.  I have been getting the red tote bags that were offered on Candle Day for $1.50.  They are now priced $1.00 and with a 20% off coupon....$.85 cents tax included.  I can reuse the bag for plenty of things and I only had to spend under a dollar to save $20!!!

I will add the price of the PWP bag as soon as I double confirm it.
 
The Bags for Super Saturday are also online today....
Bring on good cheer with this festive, sparkling reusable bag, packed with 10 favorites for body & hand! With a merry mix of full size favorites and travel size must-haves, it's your go-to bag all season long, or a perfect gift for someone special.
•Includes Pink Cashmere Shower Gel (10 fl oz), Body Lotion (8 fl oz); Champagne Toast Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz), Ultra Shea Body Cream (8 oz); Warm Vanilla Sugar Travel Size Body Lotion, Travel Size Shower Gel, Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist (3 fl oz each); Holly Jolly Berry Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz), PocketBac (1 fl oz); Glitter PocketBac Holder
•Christmas Tree Tote measures 9.75"L x 4.25"W x 17"H