Bath & Body Works | Paradise Collection Signature Fragrances | Hawaii

Another quick post of two fragrances we have seen before for Hawaii inspired collections but this time in some new design, testing bottles.
 
I know I had mentioned previously that there will be some new things coming out soon.
A "Tutti  Dolci" Collection
A "Coco Shea" Collection
A "French Twist" Collection
A "Paradise" Collection
 
And I think today's find is part of a paradise like theme....
Hawaii?
 
I know there are a few Summer like names I saw some time ago and shared
  • Fuji Pineapple Palm
  • At the Beach
  • Bali Blue Surf
 
  • Poolside Pop
  • Electric Lemonade
  • Cabana Breeze
  • Caribbean Escape
 
and so far, a few of them are now seen in an actual product.  Will all of the others come out ?  We will have to wait and see but I bet we will see these as Signature Products soon. The Poolside Pop, and Electric Lemonade feel more summery to me than spring so they may show up in a few months. I am pretty sure At the Beach is a definite spring scent for the collection with these bottles.
 
 
 
I think this collection may have five scents:
  • At the Beach
  • Bali Blue Surf
  • Fuji Pineapple Palm
  • Waikiki Beach Coconut
  • ???
Shown above is a fine fragrance mist bottle and I must say I am really liking the slender profile of the bottle. It conveys a sleek, modern feel and with the colored palm fronds on the back it is one you would expect to see being pulled from inside of a tote, or out on your dresser or vanity.

We get accustomed to the everyday look of our fragrances bottles from Bath and Body Works and we decorate them with the sleeves offered to change up the look.... but once in a while I think we need a re-freshening of our fragrances for certain collections and this design fits to me.

I look forward to seeing the other scents coming out as well as the other forms packaging designs.