Bath & Body Works | Today's Daily Find Report

As time permits I will try to do a daily report of what information I have found either in stores, online and on social media.  I do post many photos on my Face Book page as well as Insta-Gram so I wanted to be sure I post here as well for those who don't follow other social pages.
 
 
Here is what I found for today:
 
New: Online:
 
New Marble Like Pedestals: Tall $19.50, Medium $15.50
 
Found, coming soon:
 
New Emoji Smiling Face with Heart Eyes Pocketbac Holder $7.50
New V pattern Pocketbacs $3.50 each
Theme Printed drawstring Bags $3.50 each. Hearts, Beauty Products and Blue Gingham
New Magnolia Wallflower
New Blue Butterfly Wallflower
Heart Shaped Bath Fizzies in Core Scents
New Candle Sleeves:
  • Butterflies
  • Gate Scroll
New Candle Pedestals:
  • Butterflies
  • Diamond Pattern with Gem
 
Other Information:
*I received my B&BW order on Friday placed when the new floorset came out, from a First Look Email that I received that morning offering the first 500 orders a free Wildberry and Chamomile Body Cream with any purchase.  I purchased the tub of Body Butter in the same fragrance to qualify as they were on sale that morning for $7.00. Together with the shipping I received both for $12.99 plus tax.
 
* There are new bags coming (gift bags?) one has a picture of gelato on it, and the other has a rose on it with a rose popping out stating Rose'.
*There are 8 new Fine Fragrance Mist Sleeves Coming
*I added a bunch of new scentportables (priced cheap) to my Accessories Blog Sale
*I will be adding new candle sleeves to the sale this week...holiday and everyday themes.
*I added and I am in the process of adding more older version bottles of Pocketbacs to the Pocketbac Sale