Bath & Body Works | Coco Shea Honey Seriously Soft Body Lotion and Ultra Conditioning Honey Body Butter | Reviews

My Review of Bath and Body Works newest releases:
Coco Shea Honey Seriously Soft Body Lotion
Container Size: 7.8 fluid ounces
Retail Pricing: $13.50
Release Day Pricing February 27, 2017: 2/$20
Scent: Honey.  A softer, true honey scent version. After use, your skin is really soft and lightly scented.
 
 
Coco Shea Honey Ultra Conditioning Honey Body Butter
Container Size: 8 ounces
Retail Pricing: $16.50
Release Day Pricing February 27, 2017: 2/$20
Scent: Honey.  A softer, true honey scent version. After use, your skin is really soft and lightly scented.
 
Review:

Having found that I love the honey fragrance from this collection, my next step was to try both the body lotion and body butter.  As you know, they are somewhat different in formulation, to me...with body lotions absorbing deep into your skin quickly leaving a soft finish and not a greasy feeling while body butters tend to be more emollient in texture and there can be a bit of noticeable shine (slickness) left on the skin.
 
I tried the Seriously Soft Body Lotion in store first after the Bath Jelly and it was love at first try for me.  It absorbed deep into my hands and arms and I was left with pure softness.
 
I grabbed the Ultra Conditioning Body Butter for testing later as I tend to save those kinds of products for my feet and legs.
 
Today while testing the two out again on my hands the body lotion gave the same awesome performance as it did it the store and is one I would highly recommend. Its formulation is not at all watery and pumps out a nice thickness so a little goes a long way.
 
The Body Butter did as I expected it would.  It is rich and delish and left a slight sheen on my hand and arm where it was applied.  This too I would highly recommend as a treatment for your heels, feet and legs.  Arms too of course but just know it is Rich in Moisture.
 
Ingredients: