Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bath & Body Works | New Wallflowers online today | Fresh Picked?

A month ago, some new testing candles came out in what I called the Fresh Picked Collection. No on seems to know for what collection they will belong or when they will be arriving, but with the matching wallflowers releasing online today...I am guessing we may be seeing these soon.

I just want to say this, now that the French Signature Collection arrived in Bath and Body Works stores sans the matching candles,  I am wondering what we will be seeing, if anything new, come as a signature for next month.  

Every month we are getting closer to Semi Annual Sale time...and I have an idea of the summertime Signature Fragrances coming...and we got a peek at more summertime themed candles that I will add in a later post. But will these French Fragrances be a carryover into next month purposefully?  Time will tell.

Anyway, back to the Wallflowers.
Here is what the Candles looked like testing.
Black Cherry
Eucalyptus Mint
Peach Bellini
Indigo Sky
Farmstand Apple
Toasted Coconut
Cucumber Melon
Fresh Cut Lilacs
 

And here are the new wallflowers found today.

No comments: