MY Bath & Body Works Hand Soap Collection

June 13, 2017
This is My current collection of Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps. It does not include the Automatic Hand Soap Dispensers and 21 refills I also have.
These are not posted for sale purposes but as an inventory for what I have on hand for my own use when shopping.I love the Fall fragrances and Holiday the most and gift them more than any other season.
Please, enjoy the look back!
Years begin with 2009 to current day.
Soap by the years
2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013
Some of my favorite kinds of soaps were those in the plastic character bottles for each holiday. These were a wee bit pricey but quite cute.  I have given many for gifts and my friends and family still have theirs too.
The Halloween black cat soap holder makes an eerie sound and lights flash when you pump the soap. Perfect for kids and big kids alike. There was a matching coffin the following year but when I went to purchase it, it was recalled and taken off of the shelves and out of my blue mesh bag. I am still not sure what caused the recall.
2009
The Hand Soap bottles changed so I kept the sealed, from an online purchase, Twisted Peppermint (on the left) as a reference of the design changes.

I had two of these, little pricey mason jar like soaps.  The soap inside is awesome but when I went to sell them, I noticed the lid was metal and already showed signs of rust from the store.  I used one on my sink and before the soap was finished out, the pump part rusted so bad it fell into the bottle.
I love these Limoncello soaps....this is not my only purchase and use of this.


2014
I love the dual sets, I made many purchases of these and gifted them!  The problem with metal holders is...they rust when wet on the sink...and they need to be sprayed with clear spray on the bottom to stop it.



2015
Two of my favorite scents...



2016




2017


ALL HALLOWEEN