Saturday, July 1, 2017

Bath & Body Works | Fall Test Candles | July 2017

With the turn of the calendar page, the month of July begins and so does my anticipation of what it will bring. 

For most, it is the official beginning of summer -  with thoughts of vacations on warm sandy beaches with tall fruity drinks, or stay-cations at home catching up on all of those things neglected all year long ... like sleep.

And let's not forget the Fourth of July fireworks that light up the hot summer nights sky. My city is really enforcing the NO FIREWORKS LAW by banning any consumer based fireworks  because they are illegal in my state...with the exception of sparklers.  We can see the huge white tents all over town selling every big and small firework known to man, but we are in violation if we purchase them.  The news reported that those vendors look for the out of state sales....and we here in Pennsylvania can...buy the sparklers. 

Ha ha. I am sure they sell more than just the sparklers if my neighbors are any indication of enforcement.

But my anticipation isn't about any of that.  For me it's the First Looks of the new Bath and Body Works Fall Test Candles hitting select stores this week!

Last year at this time I already had the list of names and a few photos of the new.

With the change of product direction coming slowly but surely now I am looking forward to what the company has in store for us die-hard lovers of this brand.

As I see, and hear about the new candles, I will start a post to keep track of them. Fingers crossed they are something awe---some!

No comments: