Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Life Inside The Page | Blog Sale | Rae Dunn Ceramics

Current Bowls: 10.00 each
Bliss - colored inside
Relax - colored inside
Good Morning - colored inside

Happy -
Blessed -
Love -
Bon Appetite -
Seconds Please -
Chow Down -
I Can't Even -
Foodie - SOLD
YUM -










Boxed Coffee Mugs Sets:
Mr. & Mrs. $14.99
Mr. & Mrs. Bowls $13.99 a set of two
Single Coffee Mugs:
Mom  $10.00
Coffee Mugs: $10.00 each
Create
Zen
YOLO ( you only live once )
BAE (bacon and eggs)
Be You
Be Kind
Friend (blue inside)
UGH
 
 
Mug Set:
(1) Little and (1) Big Mug $20.00
Beauty and The Beast set of two Mugs - $20.00
Shopping Guidelines
❥This is the current sale and all previous sale posts and prices are no longer active.
This sale is on a first come first serve basis so don't delay if you really want something. I cannot hold items, I'm sorry.
Shipping within the US only please.
❥All items are new, with tags unless noted otherwise.
❥If you find something you like, please email me at
with your list and please include your zip code and I will get an invoice of all charges off to you. Payment is due at time of invoicing.

❥Buyers will pay all shipping charges and Paypal fees.
❥I ship using Priority Mail with tracking numbers included for every package.
❥All items are packaged extremely well and I do take photographs of my packaging.  Packages are insured up to $50 from the postal service and any additional insurance is up to the buyer to request at the time of purchase. I am not responsible for lost or damaged parcels, you will need to file a USPS claim.
❥Your Happiness is very important to me so let me know if I can help you in any way!  Happy Shopping!

No comments: