Bath & Body Works | New - Aromatherapy | August 26th or 27th

I have been sharing a few looks of the new Aromatherapy Body Care Collection on my Facebook and Instagram Pages and I wanted to be sure to put it all together here as a reference.  With the release of these coming up soon, I will keep updating this post with new.
I was told we could see these as soon as August 26th or 27th.

Aromatherapy with Natural Essential Oils Collection:
Happiness - Bergamot, Mandarin
Focus - Eucalyptus, Tea
Comfort - Vanilla, Patchouli
Sleep - Lavender, Cedarwood
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus, Spearmint

Available Forms:
Body Oil
Pillow Mist
 Travel Size Lotion 2 oz.
Smoothing Body Scrub
Moisturizing Body Cream
 Body Lotion
24 hour Moisture Butter
Concentrated Room Spray
Bath Fizzy








I was also told that the Black Chamomile and the SENSUAL (Jasmine Vanilla) Aromatherapy Fragrances are discontinued.