Bath & Body Works | Holiday Test Candles | First Look

For those who follow the pattern of new releases for Bath and Body Works, it should come as no surprise that this first week of September is usually when we start getting sightings of new Holiday Body Care testing as well as new Holiday Candles testing. They tend to release these at the same time the new floor set for September happens, but this month set released a week earlier before the Labor Day Sale so I wondered if it would still be on schedule.

I put a feeler out this morning on my Facebook page inquiring if anyone has heard anything, or stumbled onto something in a White Barn store or a Bath and Body Works test store.  I haven't taken the time to call around myself because this is the first day in some time that I didn't have to run out anywhere and I needed to do things here at home.  

While eating my tacos at dinnertime, I saw on Instagram @heretoday20 made a post of three Holiday Test Candles found and I was ready to be in the mood for trees....and snow and, well, Christmas.  I know, I know the summer flew by so quickly it seems I need not rush the next few months.

It was mentioned on the picture post that there are four collections to come.  From the name on the label this looks like "Camp Winter."
Scents shown are:
  • Campfire Donut
  • Frozen Lake
  • Snow Mountain Lodge
The jars look to be frosted glass and the labels have a vintage, heartland appearance to them.  I am looking forward to see what other scents will appear for the testing and I will be sure to share when they come out.