Bath & Body Works | Winters Magic - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Holiday Body Care Talk

When the latest floorset happened this past Sunday, October 8th,  the changes happening were subtle.  So subtle unless you are following Bath and Body Works closely you may have wondered what changed.

From what I saw when I visited the store Tuesday, there were new Wallflowers placed out on some side front tables.  Wow, these units are getting bigger and bigger every time I see them.  Perhaps that is one of the changes they are making for the positive...but I personally would be happy with the regular sized unit for the smaller sticker pricing.

The new Essential Body Care Collection launched and I did take a moment and sniff each scent. That's where my interest stayed, only with the sniff.

The Camp Winter Exfoliating Hand Soaps were also present now.  I think the sale pricing on those was 2/$10..but I can't remember.  I will try a bottle of it at another time.

There were new shea socks in the store and a few new pocketbac holders.  None of them really caught my attention enough to buy them. The red plaid holder was nice but now the pricing is for half of a holder?  Nah.

Our Core scent pocketbacs were now being offered in the plain, large lettering label.  With owning a huge collection of sanitizers they too, were a pass for me.

You're the Best and Celebrate gift sets offering a single wick candle and two travel sizes of  body care were on the floor.  One is a Thank You and the other Happy Birthday.

And finally, the Core Signature Fragrances labels got a face lift on the Body Butters and Body Lotions. A  few tables were set up with these newly packaged scents scattered among the current packaging of the rest of the collection. So far, these labels are being met with a bit of displeasure.

For me, 2017 is going to be the year of much noticeable change within this company and also with my spending habits.  Where once I ran to the store daily to try each new thing, poor customer service in stores locally have caused me to shop out of town.  And in traveling so far to be met with each new collection being another essential oil something, I find I travel less and save more.

It was sneak peeked a week ago that the Fall Favorite Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin would be making an appearance. Shown in last years packaging this is supposed to be released with the next floor set on October 30th.  

Again, dates of release are always subject to change...but that is when I was told we will see them.  Odd only because that is when the Holiday Signature Body Care will also be releasing in all stores.  Currently the Holiday Body Care is testing out in select markets. 

Why they brought back Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin so late and not with the other fall collection...or why it has last years packaging is unknown to me.  Was it because people asked for it?  Maybe.  Having it in old packaging shows me it was an afterthought and not planned.  For future launches Bath and Body Works, I would love to see a Fall Traditions Body Care Collection launch in September and a Haunted Traditions Body Care Collection launch for October.

Speaking of testing... the new bounce back coupon that I shared a photo of earlier is also only going to be testing out in select markets beginning October 16th.  You will (if your store is participating) receive the new bounce back coupon and the Holiday Coupon Book (as supplies last)  with any purchase beginning then.

The Winter's Magic Body Care Collection also came to stores ( mine did partially last week) and the rest of the stores were to set when they had ample supply to set.  They also arrived online this week, but only in a few scents and forms.
Fresh Sparkling Snow, Winterberry Wonder, Snowflakes and Cashmere and Frosted Snow Blossom. And yes, along with Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, the Winter's magic Collection is also using last years packaging but I was told the date on the bottom of both is the current year.