Expedition: Pottery | Rae Dunn Finds October 11, 2017

A quick trip out of town for a doctor visit left me with time for a few quick stops to see what is new Rae Dunn wise in TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores.

These stores have just started clearing the shelves of Halloween prepping for Christmas and I wanted to see if I would be lucky enough to see some of the new I saw others finding.

TJ Maxx had nothing Dunn out and when I asked the worker stocking the adorable Santa Gnomes he said nothing new was in yet.

Marshalls on the other hand had all of this new.  When I went to the register, the cashier said, "She couldn't believe there was anything left as a woman came in right before me and filled her cart with Christmas Dunn."

I do notice many of these Dunn pieces have noticable flaws...but I can finally say I found something new!

So far this is part of the Long Letter Collection:
Canisters:
Merry
Cheer
Joy

Sugar and Creamer:
Nice and Naughty
Divided Candy Dish:
Merry Xmas
Holly Jolly
Peace Joy
Naughty Nice
Bah Humbug

Spoon Rests:
Peace on Earth
Fa La La La
Mugs:
Jingle
Naughty (red inside)
Merry (red inside)