Harry Slatkin will be back this July to QVC

May 24, 2013

So I watched the entire B&BW show with Harry Slatkin on it.....YAY....and he spoke about his time of absence and said that he was always around the company...that he and his wife had started his company 22 years ago and that he sold it 7 years ago and bought another company where he is still at....but has always been at BBW and still has a hand in all of the candles and scented things, still working with the same perfumers.

I think that there was such a stink....haha... pun intended, with his not being around...even on QVC (the host mentioned it a million times how she looked for him)  that they did something to get him back up as a front man.

I enjoyed watching this show.  Perhaps absence does make the heart grow fonder....

I purchased three separate orders of things only available to QVC..so I will post photos of them when they come in next week.

He also mentioned at the end of the show he will be back for Christmas in July show programing this coming July so I look forward to seeing something awesome then.  The host blurted out....boxed set so who knows what it is going to be but it will be Christmas themed.

He is part of my reason for a stash in the attic I mentioned on my latest YouTube video showing my body care items.  But how can you resist those white ceramic luminaries?  :)