Bath & Body Works | The Perfect Christmas - Day One, Two and Three Purchases | October 31, November 1 & 2

October 31, 2016

Let me begin by saying this is the floor set I wait for all year.  My love of all things holiday gets the better of me when I want to see it all...NOW....and other stores got to set it a week early.  It was fun checking out Instagram for the week and seeing all of the new things to add to my list of wants.

I had a doctor appointment in the middle of the afternoon so I decided to hit three stores throughout the day hoping to find some more, unseen must haves.  After your eyes are dilated it's a wee bit hard to see anything but I did some shopping damage.

Click Here to see the photos of my shopping trip and what I purchased.

My List: Day One
Wallflowers- Snowman with the silver scarf, snowman with the red scarf, gold sparkly snowflake, green Christmas tree.

Snowglobe- Gingerbread house with snowman and reindeer

Pocketbacs - 30 new scents

Pocketbac Holders - Plastic snowman, Gingerbread man, Ice Skate, two holiday colors, Santa Claus Hat, Mustache, BFF pair (owl / penguin), light up snowman standing holder.

Santa Caps Velour - 2

Signatures -  Gingerbread Latte Body Cream, Twisted Peppermint Body Cream, gingerbread latte travel lotion

Hand Soaps -  ten new scents
Gingerbread House Hand Soap Dispenser


My List: Day Two
Snowman Luminary for mini candles
Reindeer mini candle holder
Signature - Gingerbread Latte FFM

My List: Day Three
Online Order of Gingerbread Latte Trio
Hand Soaps - Three scents
Pocketbacs -  Santa's Cookies
Mason Jar Candle - Twisted Peppermint