Department: Beauty | Chapstick Lip Balm | New I Heart Summer Collection

Something New from Chapstick!
 
The I Heart Summer Lip Balm Collection.
 
I first saw these being advertised on InstaGram and set out to find them for myself.  Usually Walmart gets them in this area well after their release everywhere else. So I called their Customer Service department only to be told they weren't sure when they were going to be found in the regular stores, but they just were placed online.  That was perfect for me and I place my order and in three or so days later they were here.  Shipping on the ShopChapstick.com site is free with a $15.00 purchase.
I grabbed both the loose sticks and a few multipacks and added in a favorite Cake Batter flavor lip balm too!
The New Flavors are:
Sweet Watermelon
Peaches and Cream
Pink Lemonade
 
and each one is delish.
These are the stores that usually carry ChapStick and others have reported finding them at these locations as well.
Walmart
Walgreens
Seven Eleven
Target