Bath & Body Works | Wallflowers Online Today During Semi-Annual Sale

Bath and Body Works Wallflower Collection online currently during the Semi-Annual Sale is not the same pricing as I am hearing the opened stores are having but there are a few new scents coming that I had shared yesterday should you need any for your collection.  


I did an inventory on my collection of bulbs and shared them a month or so ago on Facebook so I am not in any great need to add more.  Semi-Annual Sale is just a good time to find those scents you tried and loved and need more of...with a great sales clearance price.  Something online can't always offer.

The increase of the regular tag pricing to $7.50 each really puts a dampen on my purchasing any with that basic sale they currently have now of 5 for $24.  

I am saving any purchases of bulbs for the fall and winter collections to come.

Here are some of the online refills they are offering today: