Bath & Body Works | Today’s Fine Fragrance Mist Purchases Plus Santa Face Cosmetic Bag

Bath and Body Works $5.95 Fine Fragrance Mist Sale purchases today. No coupon to use since I used them earlier this week.  I wanted the gift bags and didn’t want to wait to earn a reward or to use my 25% off coupon so I grabbed them for full price. 

I know!!!! Full Price  You know how that stings.  I got a few mists for gifts and a few for me.

I missed seeing the gingerbread soap when I grabbed the Strawberry Snowflakes soaps earlier this week with the coupon so that, too was added to my bag. 


I could have grabbed more Forever Red to save on the pricier Faceted Collection items but I did find I still have more mini perfume in that scent to use up first. 

And the Merry Cookie Mini FFM spray will go on sale soon when the minis do but he jumped into the blue mesh bag so, What could I do?  

So what did you buy today?  As time allows I will be checking social media to see what everyone did grab. 

For now, I’m going back to finishing putting up  my fourth Christmas Tree.