Bath & Body Works | New Fall Test Candle Pictures

July 4, 2014
 
Everyday I write and share what I know that may be of interest to others, and I do the best that I can.  Living where I do, I have some limitations but I try to not let that stop me from finding out all I can....
 
And every day I am shown the kindness and generosity of others....  people who I don't know personally... but who enjoy seeing what I write and want to help me share for others too.
 
This morning I posted a list of new fall scent candle names shared with me from the new White Barn Store in Illinois.  Please don't call and say a blogger said you do phone orders... I posted the list of candle names in that store to give all who read me a starting place of what to expect. 
 
If you live in that area...and love candles...that is your store to visit.  I am not keeping the name a secret... and I shared the entire list of names that was shared with me.
 
I posted the list, ate a wonderful lunch made by my husband and I went outside and cut the grass for him.
 
When I was done, I came back to the computer for a bit to answer some pending questions and I saw a wonderful friend to me and my blog sent me a note that she went to this new store and while shopping there she got for me a few photos that I can share with my readers.
 
Talk about kindness.  I am blown away...truly....  I had tears first...then excitement second.  I asked her if she wanted her name on the watermark for the pictures and she declined and said she got them for me to use them as I wished.
 
I am blessed to have such sweet people who are kind and supportive of me and all I do.  It makes me so happy that I didn't give up when I was having a hard time.
 
Thank you...to all who support me and my writings.  To those who send me encouraging notes...to those who share a picture of what they have seen....and to those who have my back when things get tough.  It never goes unnoticed or forgotten....
 
So all that gushy stuff being said,  here are some of the new candles out currently at a buy two get one free sale happening at White Barn Candle Co.  I didn't watermark over the entire photo and  mess the labels up.
 
We Love Fall Collection:
Green Apple Orchard
Salted Caramel Corn
 
 
Salted Caramel Corn
Pumpkin Apple
 
 
 TailGate
New white owl
 
Market Fresh Picked Collection:
 
 Butternut Squash (not heard of this one yet)
Autumn Mums
 
 
Pumpkin Café Collection:
 
Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
New pumpkin sleeve
 
 
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
Spiced Pumpkin Cider
Pumpkin Cupcakes
 
 
 
Summer Sips Collection:
Clementine Crush
Pomegranate Spritzer
Sparkling Berry Fizz