Bath & Body Works | Sunday Floor Set Info Updates

With the New Floor Set for May being only a day away, I wanted to post a few things I have heard that we "could" see first thing Monday morning.  So far, May has been a bit unpredictable.



Unpredictable, is an understatement.  Wowzers.
I thought when I heard about some of the upcoming Semi Annual Sale products coming that we would not see anything about them for at least a month.

With some stores setting Semi Annual Sale on June 3rd and the rest setting it June 10th I thought that would give us plenty of time to enjoy what we currently have in the stores while we make our lists for the sale.

And this floor set happening tomorrow night, was made to be more of a update rather than all all out redo, with just a few things being added.

Over this past week there have been a few things showing up in stores...and I have been told they are either now out on the floor...or they are coming out tomorrow.
Here is what I know...
  • I have been told that the Rose Quartz Scent is out in some / if not all stores.  It is part of the ROSE cross category table.  It was marked as a Semi Annual Sale scent coming back   It is online now as well.
  • I have been told the New, Designed for Semi Annual Sale Scents now called The Garden Collection; Apple Blossom, Clementine and Mint Leaf, Lavender and Cotton Flower, and Wild Strawberry will be in stores tomorrow/or Monday for those stores that have received stock. And it will set in all stores by May 20th along with the Pride Collection.
  • The New (tested last year in different packaging) On The Waves Body Care Collection will be out in Stores on Monday. This is online now.
  • The matching Beach House Hand Soap, Candle, and Wallflower Collections could also be out on Monday. These are online now. One thing to note about the Beach House Candle Collection is they may be set only if the store in into sell-down mode. So if your store does not yet have them out, no worries...they are coming.
  • The Online Only Candle Collection that surprised everyone yesterday, sorry I don't yet know the collection name, did end up in some stores so if you missed out on getting the candles you wanted, all hope may not be lost.  And I know it is hard to see something online - posted as Online Only and not want to pay that shipping charge...yet you hate to miss out on something.  It seems eventually some Online Only things end up in store.

I will continue to update this list as I am finding out things...so keep checking back!​